Become An Agent
Our Independent Agents have access to numerous resources to help start their business and become acquainted with our agency as well as the world of Independent Agents.
New Agent On-Boarding Process:
All new agents are provided with extensive training and support throughout the initial on-boarding process.
- All new agents are required to complete all paperwork and provide proof of licensing before the initial training period.
- All new agents are provided with a personalized New Agent Binder. Some of the material in the binder include:
* Agent Set-Up Checklist
* Carrier tips and information
* Important Agency Contacts
* Carrier contact information
* Carrier underwriting appetites and guidelines
* Office Space Leasing and resource guides
- All new agents are also provided in-person training and support on:
* The agency's multi-company rating software
* The agency's Management System
* Product and Carrier Knowledge
* E&O Coverage Overview
* Commission Payments and Reports
* Computer and Phone Support
* Social Media Marketing
* Lead Generation Support
* Billing and commission processes - we take care of this so you don't have to!
We provide the systems and resources necessary for you to build a stable agency with continuous opportunities for growth.
We want our agents to establish a successful agency and we provide the tools and structure to make that a reality.